Thursday 13 June 2013

Explore Linux (EXT2/EXT3/EXT4) Partition From Windows Operating Systems

Hi To All The Mindbenders,



Aim:- To Expore Linux Paritions.

Story:- When i started to use dual boot Operating systems Then i found my Linux partition missing from my computer section of windows OS, and whenever i want to work on my files which is currently in Linux i had to restart my Laptop and choose Linux, then again i move contents to my windows partition from linux and again reboot the whole system and choose windows. so by this method i transfer my files in past. now as i was bored from all this i want some changes to this tradition of transferring. i found a new tool (for me) to explore the Linux Partitions From Windows Directly Without Rebooting.

Procedure:-
Step 1.
Download Ext2Explore
Download Ext2eExplore by themindbenders

 That's all i shared with you.


                                            ===(Next Is What...?)===


0 comments:

Post a Comment