Wednesday 3 July 2013

How To Print Webpages To A File

Hello To All The Mindbenders,

Story:- nothing much but a small Issue When i Went to a Person house in my vacations, and i enrolled myself in some kind of govt. works so at the end the enrollment process prompted me to keep a print of my filled details.

Troubleshooting:- 
i pressed ctrl+p button to print the webpage, as we regular do for printing our stuffs.
then in the place of select printer i choosed Microsft-xps printer and pressed the ok button to print then a new dialogue box appears in front of me asking to save a xps document.
i put the name for this xps file and saved it into my hard disk drive.

Its All End Now i can make a print of this xps file whenever i want  by opening this xps with a pdf reader.

===(Next Is What...?)===

0 comments:

Post a Comment