Wednesday 24 April 2013

spoof facebook message and enjoy the drama

Hi To All The Mindbenders,


Note:- I'm Not Responsible Whatever You Learn From My Tutorials

So Here Go

AIm:- To Message a facebook user as a other facebook user

note:- we didn't have access to any of these account but we want to start a conversation as userB with UserA

Requirements:-

1. Themindbenders.php file

2. Hosting Account on any php supported hosting site eg:- 000webhost.com or awhost.ca(recommended).

3. And yes email address of our both victims means UserA & User B


-:Steps:-

step1.

Download Themindbenders.php

Step2.

Upload it to your free hosting site

and that's it

in my case i setup my script here

http://mahto.webege.com/Themindbenders.php


Step3. fill the boxes with following infos

Spoofed Email:  userB@gmail.com
Targets Email:  userA@facebook.com
Reply Email:     you@anymail.com
Message Title:  anything
Message body:  your main content goes here means your message to userA

i think you got my points then send it.
now userA@facebook.com recieves emails from userB@gmail.com message

and the entire coneversation is controlled by you@anymail.com

Thanx for reading...

if you want to get support from me pm me

https://www.facebook.com/devendermahto

@devendermahto
ok guys bye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment